Sunday, August 30, 2009

An Eventful Day

Today was quite a full day. It started with me driving down to Pauls Valley. I went there to meet with the lady I'm designing a website for. We drove all around the area, and I took a lot of photos of various landmarks for use on her website. We ended up eating lunch at the Wynnewood Steakhouse where there were cast iron skillets all over the walls. I'll be writing about that experience for my Creative Writing class. On my way back to Oklahoma City, I stopped in Norman at my friend Mindie's house. We're writing a play together, and we discussed days we are going to meet to get the damn thing finished. All in all it was a productive day, and I had a good time in the process. It's always good to have fun while you're getting things done.

No comments: