Thursday, August 20, 2009

And so another semester begins.

This week, I embarked on my third semester at the University of Central Oklahoma. When I started as a transfer student, I thought I was a Junior, but apparently I was a Sophomore. Now I think I am officially a Junior. Who knows how that works? It's already been a hectic first week. Such is the life as a Theatre Performance major. Besides attending classes, I've already had to attend two meetings, and last night I auditioned for the Fall shows. I got a call back for Antigone which is later tonight. I hope that goes well as I would really like to work with the director. All in all, it's shaping up to be a exciting and busy semester. I've set my sights on really applying myself this semester since I kind of slacked off in the Spring, and it affected my grades quite negatively. It's time to work hard, and raise my grade point back up to a 3.7. Here's hoping.

No comments: